The weeks of Christmas and New Year’s can mean only one thing for avid website readers: You’re going to see a lot of Top 10 lists. We figured we’d join in the fun and look back at the 10 most visited reports, briefs or blog posts on NJPP.org in 2013. (For a walk even farther down memory lane, check out the same list from 2012.) Enjoy.
2. Expanding Medicaid Would Save New Jersey Billions of Dollars (February 2013)
4. Issue Brief: It’s Time for Tuition Equity (June 2013)
6. Why Significant, Lasting Property Tax Reform is So Difficult (September 2013)
7. Expanding Medicaid: A Big Boost to New Jersey’s Economy (February 2013)
9. New Jersey’s Subsidy Surge Has Not Subsided (April 2013)
10. Blog: New Jersey Can’t Afford a Public Schools Brain Drain (April 2013)
Help us help New Jersey's working families. Make a tax-deductible donation today.